- 9sqm (97sqft)
- One Wrought-Iron French Bed
- Hand-Embroidered Bedding Handmade of Hemp Yarn
- Verdant Valley or Rose Garden Views
- Private Shower and Toilet
- No Internet, TV or Telephone
All rooms (Celluzze) are the same, they are designed for single occupancy with one small Double bed of 120-centemeters. Just like in the monasteries of the Middle Ages, there are Celluzze as this is how the rooms, or cells, used to be called. Each Celluzze, with private bath, has underfloor heating supplied by a wood-burning boiler. The sheets, antique duvet covers and pillowcases are all hand-embroidered. A comfortable seat and desk in stone next to the window will inspire whether looking at the green valley or the rose garden outside. Sleeps 2 people maximum.